Saturday 31 October 2015

Persistence Pays Off

When it comes to technology I'm a luddite. But I'm also a Capricorn -- patient, resourceful, determined, perseverant, stubborn.  And if there was a way to find the photos on my iPad to link them to my blog, I was bloody gonna do it.  And I did.  So without further ado, some Seattle highlights...


Crossing the Strait of Juan de Fuca


NOT inside the original Starbucks

   

    The Original

    

       The infamous "Gum Wall"


The World's largest collection of DNA?

So there ya have it. I have conquered the Blogger photo link problems. Only one question remains...

What are the chances I'll remember it?

3 comments:

  1. From April 27 to May 11 you'll be alright, cause I can coach you through it if you forget. Before that...you're on your own!!

    Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete